Published on June 01, 2022
10 ‘Priceless’ Adventures for Home and on the Road
Whether you’re hitting the road, taking to the skies, or just hanging at home this summer, make sure you always have your Mastercard handy to enjoy Priceless Experiences with Mastercard. You can prepare for trips like never before, or just snuggle up on the couch and let your imagine take you where ever you want to go.
Log on to Priceless.com and start taking advantage of some of these great perks. Some adventures are at discounted rates, and others are free just because you’re a Mastercard cardholder.
Here are just 10 of the Priceless Experiences your can have this summer, and beyond.
Heading to Paris?
1. Do you love fashion? Sign up for the walking tour of Avenue Montaigne’s famous fashion house. $86 per person.
2. Site see like never before. Soar over the city and get a of-a-kind look at the Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse Tower, and the Grande Bibliothèque by helicopter. 10% discount.
Make a stop in Scotland
3. Let a local expert take you on a tour of St. Andrews, the “Home of Golf.” You’ll also see landmarks such as St Andrews Cathedral, St Andrews Castle, and North Point Café, and more. $277 per person.
Want to travel to Australia without leaving the house?
4. Explore Sydney with your kids through the eyes of a talented little mouse. Gather the kids for a free virtual story time performance of Sidney Opera Mouse. Enjoy a prerecorded video read from the Sydney Opera House.
Heading to Chicago or New York this summer?
5. Chicago: Take a walking tour of famous Chicago street art with art curators and producers Lindsey Meyers and Simone Garcia. Plus, you’ll hear stories of local artists and the neighborhood's history, evolution, and preservation. $50.
6. New York: VIP Tour of One World Observatory. See this great American city like never before. $73 per person. Get $15 to use in the gift shop or on food/beverages.
If you don’t really want to travel, Mastercard has some free Priceless options for you too.
7. Take a virtual workshop on making gourmet chocolate bars with chocolatier and pastry chef Lindsey Greflund.
8. Become a cold brew coffee expert in a virtual lesson with Gabriel, founder of Montreal coffee-roasting company Jungle.
If sports are more your thing:
9. Book a round at over 1,000 private country clubs across North America using your World Elite Mastercard®. Work with a dedicated concierge to find courses.
10. Soccer anyone? Join Arsenal Women Football Club stars as they take you through a series of drills that get harder each time, guaranteed to improve your game. All you need is a ball.
This list is a mere fraction of everything you have access to with your Mastercard. Log in and let Mastercard help you get the most of your summer.
Not a Mastercard cardholder? We can help there too. Give us a call at 877.243.2528 or click here to see which Mastercard is right for your lifestyle.