The Community Choice Foundation embodies the credit union philosophy of people helping people. Since 2009, Community Choice has awarded over $1 Million in scholarships to graduating high school seniors who share our passion for giving. Higher education is one of the most reliable paths to increased opportunity. Through our scholarship program, the Community Choice Foundation empowers local students to achieve their college dreams while remaining in Michigan after graduation. When a student receives our financial support, they are pledging to use their education to Give Big™ in Michigan by living and working here after they graduate.
The application period for our 2020 scholarships has ended. Check back soon for a list of recipients.
Congratulations to our 2019 Scholars!
Back: Mason B., Joshua A., Andrew S., Vincent G., Tyler U., Joseph P., Thomas D.
Front: Cameron S., Abbie B., Gracen M., Morgan P., Kelly R., Chloe G.
Not pictured: Jeswin D., Thomas D., Kody D., Allison F.
Donate to the Community Choice Foundation
Help ensure the sustainability of our scholarship program by making a tax deductible donation to the Community Choice Foundation. There is no donation too small to help - together, we can Give Big.
- Member Donation: Donate to the Foundation directly from your account during your next member center visit, or by giving us call at 877.243.2528.
- Non-Member Donation: Not a member? No problem! You can still make a donation by clicking on the button below.
Visit smile.amazon.com/ch/26-3891535 before shopping, and AmazonSmile will donate a portion of your purchase to the Community Choice Foundation.
- Your everyday Kroger shopping can support the Community Choice Foundation! Get enrolled using the following steps, then use your Kroger Rewards card (or Alternate ID) every time you checkout at the store.
- Visit Kroger.com
- Under the Save tab, select Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click See more details and enroll today.
- After logging in, select Community Rewards.
- Using the search bar, type in Community Choice Foundation, Inc., or SN056.
- Click Enroll and you're all set.
Thanks for your support.
Thank you to our sponsors
Volunteerism and Donations
Community Choice Credit Union lives a Give Big culture. Throughout the year, team members volunteer in their local communities and support dozens of organizations including Forgotten Harvest, Blessings in a BackPack, and The Foster Closet. Through team member volunteerism and donations, Community Choice can accelerate our purpose to help our neighbors achieve the life they desire.