Say hello to seamless, fast and secure digital payments
Community Choice Credit Union is pleased to offer an all-inclusive digital wallet featuring Apple Pay™, Google Wallet™, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™. You can now use your Community Choice Credit Union debit and credit cards with each of these digital payment options to make contactless purchases at thousands of retailers nationwide and complete in app purchases with the touch of your finger.
These digital payment options use your fingerprint or your secure passcode for your transactions—never your card number, so rest assured that your information and transactions are safe and secure. You are also protected by Visa’s Zero Liability policy.
Setting up your Community Choice credit and debit cards in your digital wallet also increases your opportunity to receive GetBigReward$® credits for using your debit card 15 or more times each month. Set up your digital wallet and start earning reward credits today!
Setting up Apple Pay with your Community Choice credit and debit cards
To complete contactless and in-app payments with your iPhone6/Apple Watch:
- Tap the Apple® Passbook app on iPhone 6 running on iOS 8.1 or later. From there, you'll be able to add and manage your Community Choice cards in Apple Pay.
- On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the face of your watch up to the contactless reader. A gentle pulse and a tone confirm that your payment information has been sent.
For in-app payments with iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3:
- Go to Settings, open the Passbook and click on Apple Pay to add and manage your card.
For successful enrollment, use the same contact information for your iTunes and Apple Pay accounts that you use at Community Choice.
Setting up Samsung Pay with your Community Choice credit and debit cards
To complete contactless and in-app payments with your Samsung® device:
- Select Apps from the home screen and then select Samsung Pay
- Select add a credit or debit card
- Align your Community Choice card inside the frame, so that your card number and expiration date can be captured
- If your card cannot be detected, select enter card manually
- When requested, enter your billing information and select save
- Then agree to the terms and conditioned by selecting, agree to all
- After, if prompted to authenticate your identity using a one-time password, enter your one-time password and select submit, then done
- Once your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa, which takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes. After verification, you can immediately use Samsung Pay to make a purchase
Setting up Android Pay with your Community Choice credit and debit cards
To complete contactless and in-app payments with your Android device:
- Download the Android Pay app from the Google Pay Store and sign into your Google account
- Select add credit or debit card, then align your Community Choice card inside the frame so that your card number and expiration date can be captured
- Confirm the CVC number, select save and agree to the card terms
- Next Android Pay will verify the card with Community Choice and you will be asked to provide a verification code that will be provided to via email or text message
- After the verification process is complete, you are able to make purchases using Android Pay
Setting up Google Wallet with your Community Choice credit and debit cards
In addition to making contactless payments at thousands of retailers, Google Wallet also allows you to transfer money to anyone in the U.S. with a Gmail account.
To complete contactless payments and transfer money with Google Wallet:
- Install Google Wallet on your android or iOS device by visiting your providers app store.
- Open the Wallet app and sign in with your Google account information
- Accept the terms and conditions, then create a four-digit payment PIN
- Tap the menu, select settings and go to payment methods
- Click add debit card and enter your Community Choice credit or debit card information
- Tap save and then you’re all set to start completing contactless transactions at retailers, nationwide
If you have any questions regarding using your Community Choice credit or debit cards, please contact our e-Commerce team at 877.243.2528.