Community Choice Credit Union is committed to Michigan and putting an end to our state’s brain drain.That’s why the Community Choice Foundation awards $100,000 annually to our area’s best and brightest students who pledge to stay in Michigan after college graduation. With over 100 Community Choice Scholars past and present, the impact can be seen across the state as these talented Michiganders become community and workforce leaders. Many of our scholars demonstrate a financial need for the scholarships and we help make college in Michigan more affordable for them.
- Open to all Community Choice Credit Union members and/or residents of Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne Counties
- You must be graduating high school in the spring of 2014
- You must plan on attending an accredited college or university in Michigan
- You must be enrolling in either a two or four-year degree program
- You must intend to remain a Michigan resident after college graduation
- You must not be related to a Board Member or team member (employee) of Community Choice Credit Union
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Applications will be accepted until March 9, 2014.