e-Deposit Double TakeDuring the months of May and June, members who e-Deposit a check for $50 or more will be entered into
bi-weekly drawings for a chance to double their deposit up to $1,000.
Father's Day suite tickets giveaway
e-Deposit Double Take - Complete Contest Rules
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Must be 18 years of age or older. The contest starts May 1, 2018 and ends June 30, 2018. To enter the contest, members must deposit at least one check totaling $50 or more through the e-Deposit service. One entry will be made for each qualifying deposit during the bi-weekly drawing periods, May 1 – May 13, May 14-May 27, May 28 – June 10, June 11 – June 30. Drawing dates will be May 14, May 28, June 11, and June 30. Maximum of one prize per member. Four members will be randomly selected to receive a cash prize equaling the value of their deposited check up to $1,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each drawing period. If deposited check is returned unpaid, the transaction will not be eligible for entry. Member account must be active and in good standing to receive winnings. Credit Union employees, members of the Credit Union Board of Directors and their family members are ineligible to win. Winners will be contacted based on their selected preferred method of contact. Winners will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their winnings. If winnings are not accepted, a new winner will be selected. Funds will be deposited as cash in the Primary Share account and reported as income on a 1099-INT; all applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
Father's Day suite tickets - Complete Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Giveaway starts at Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
The sponsor of this Giveaway is Community Choice Credit Union, 31155 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 ("Sponsor"). The Giveaway shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor.
2) Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to legal U.S. residents who are members of Community Choice Credit Union ("Members") who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the Giveaway Period. Employees and directors (and members of their immediate household (whether or not related) and family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside)) of the Sponsor and of each of its respective, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and of the advertising companies, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, and of any other entity that participated in the creation, operation or fulfillment of this Giveaway, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the member associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited. This Giveaway shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Michigan law, excluding choice of law provisions.
3) Selection of Winners/Odds/Notification: The Winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on or about June 13, 2018 from among all eligible entries received for the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners using the information provided in the entry form on or about June 14, 2018 . A potential winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if: (1) any potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the time of the issuance of prize notification; (2) any potential winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is declined or returned as undeliverable or refused.
4) The Prizes: Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: Prize consists of 2 tickets to the August 11, 2018 Detroit Tigers vs Twins game in Party Suite ST249 suite Total ARV of all prize: $320.
Prize is not transferable and not assignable. Only Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Each winner is solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Each winner's companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence and at least twenty-one (21) years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize may govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as part of any prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
Winner will be responsible for any and all travel or prize-related expenses, including additional costs resulting from changes in event date. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the sole responsibility of the winners. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Any unclaimed and/or unused prize package item or element thereof will be forfeited by prize winner and will remain the property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of the event.
5) Other Conditions: By entering, entrants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys' fees) resulting from any entrant's participation in, or preparation for, this Giveaway, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Giveaway. Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Giveaway-related materials. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
6) Social Media: The Giveaway hosted by Community Choice Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media platform including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
By entering this Giveaway, each winner agrees to allow Sponsor and each of their respective designees to use such winner's name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any and all media of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8) Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Winners List, Community Choice Credit Union, 31155 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Requests must be received no later than 5:00 PM June 20, 2018.
Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize (or any portion thereof).