Published on January 12, 2022
Don't Brave the Cold Weather. Just Log In.
The holidays are over, and it’s time to settle in for a few months of cozy nights by the fireplace and limited, quick trips outside to pick up groceries or shovel the driveway.
We’re Michiganders and we’re used to winter, but we think you deserve a little break, especially when the windchill drops below zero. That’s why we work hard to offer you so many options in e-Banking that create ways to take care of your finances from the comfort of your own home.
If you’re not in the habit of logging in to e-Banking, take a few minutes to either register or get reacquainted. You’ll be amazed at everything you can do without having to put your coat on.
Need to move money from your savings account to checking? Easy. You’ll find the Move Money tab in the left column in e-Banking after you log in.
Need to send some money to your kids? Splitting the lunch tab with friends? Those are easy too. There’s a Member to Member transfer widget right in Move Money and a Pay a Friend (P2P) option.
Is it time to pay your Mastercard or cable bill? You have several options here. You can set up automatic recurring payments or a one-time payment using e-Pay. There’s a button in the top right-hand corner of your screen in e-Banking. Register one time in e-Pay. After that, it’s one tap of your phone or one click of your mouse.
All of the same conveniences are available using your Smartphone. Really, it’s so easy. Just download the app and open a door to more banking options than you can imagine. We’ve made all of these possibilities available to you because we know that your time is valuable, and we think ice and snow should mean that the car stays in the garage (whenever possible). Of course, these options are available to you 12 months a year, but we just wanted to share this little reminder now that the weather has taken a turn.
We’ve recently made a few subtle changes in e-Banking to make our menus even easier to navigate, like larger buttons so you don’t have to strain to find what you’re looking for and new widgets.
Go ahead. Pay your bills while you wait in line to pick up your child from school. Check your balance while you browse through your favorite store or website. Better yet, kick back in front of the fireplace and take care of all your daily financial needs.
- Deposit a check. With just the snap of a photo, you can deposit checks into your account anywhere, any time.
- Set up an emergency savings account. In addition to being prepared for the unexpected, the balance in this account will accrue interest along with the rest of your savings accounts.
- Go through all of your transactions. Scroll through all your payments and withdrawals and check your balances.
- You can donate to the Community Choice Foundation. We appreciate it so much when you make a donation. We award $100,000 in scholarships each year. Your generousity helps make that possible.
- Apply for a loan. Time for new car or RV? Considering some home improvements? You can apply for a loan right through e-Banking. In most cases, you’ll have all the paperwork finished before your coffee gets cold.
- And so much more!
We still love seeing you in person, and we will greet you with a smile 12 months a year. But if you prefer, let’s make a date to meet up in the spring when the weather warms up. Maybe you can swing by in your new car and show it off. Until then, stay warm.
If you need any assistance logging in to e-Banking or downloading our app, give us a call at 877.243.2528 and we’ll help get you set up.