Mobile Payment in Michigan
Community Choice is pleased to offer Apple Pay which can be utilized with Community Choice Visa® debit and credit cards. Once you're enrolled in Apple Pay, you can make purchases with a simple touch of your finger in apps and pay at hundreds of thousands of stores nationwide!
Plus, you'll have peace of mind knowing your transactions are safe and secure. Apple Pay utilizes TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number. In the unlikelihood there is a fraudulent charge, Visa's Zero Liability policy protects you.
Set up Apple Pay with your Community Choice cards
For contactless and in-app payments with iPhone 6/Apple Watch:
- Tap the Apple® Passbook app on iPhone 6 running on iOS 8.1 or later. From there, you'll be able to add and manage your Community Choice cards in Apple Pay.
- On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the face of your watch up to the contactless reader. A gentle pulse and a tone confirm that your payment information has been sent.
- Go to Settings, open the Passbook and click on Apple Pay to add and manage your card.
For successful enrollment, use the same contact information for your iTunes and Apple Pay accounts that you use at Community Choice.
Don't forget to make your Community Choice card your default payment option!
- If a non-Community Choice card is your current default, simply open "Passbook and Apple Pay" (in Settings), click "Default Card" and select your Community Choice debit or credit card in the list of cards you've added to Apple Pay.
- If your Community Choice card is the first card you enrolled into Apple Pay, you don't have to do anything — you're all set!
Where to pay
Google Wallet: An easy way to pay, purchase and save
When you add your Community Choice card to Google Wallet, you can make payments at thousands of retailers, withdraw money from ATMs, and transfer money to anyone in the U.S. with a Gmail account. Google Wallet works with Community Choice debit or credit cards on every mobile carrier. You'll enjoy a quick and easy checkout by utilizing your Google Wallet account online and in retail stores.
Google Wallet comes with 24/7 fraud monitoring as part of Google Wallet Fraud Protection in the US. You can easily disable your Wallet app or card from your Google Wallet account if they’re ever lost or stolen. Plus, when you create a Google Wallet account, you select a 4-digit pin that is required before any transactions can be made. In the unlikelihood there is a fraudulent charge, Visa's Zero Liability policy protects you.
Set up Google Wallet with your Community Choice cards
To ensure successful enrollment, use the same contact information for your Google Wallet account that you use for your Community Choice credit or debit card.
To add your Community Choice card to Google Wallet, simply follow these instructions.
Where to pay
For information and support for your phone services, contact your phone service carrier. Community Choice Credit Union does not provide support services for Google Wallet, Apple Pay, or phone carriers.