Michigan Mobile Banking
Access your accounts safely and securely
Features you'll love
- Quick balance: view your account balances without logging into your account
- e-Deposit: With e-Deposit, quickly snap a picture of a check and deposit it into your account
- Credit cards: View your balance, check transactions and make payments from your mobile device
- Make payments: check your payment history, view pending payments, and make payments on the go
- Transfer money: easily transfer money between your accounts, to another member's account, or use e-Pay to transfer money to non-Community Choice accounts
- Fingerprint authentication: on supported devices, sign into your account by scanning your fingerprint
- Card controls: Have complete control of your debit and ATM cards, including the ability to freeze, reorder and change your daily signature-based purchase limit
- Checks: Need to see checks you wrote? Your app can handle that!
- Apple PayTM: Ready to make a payment? Launch Apple Pay with ease from within our app
- MoneyMobile: Visualize your finances in meaningful and engaging ways with MoneyMobile
- Ask a question: Need a little more information? Search our helpful in-app FAQs
- e-Statements: View your statements from anywhere
Plus, your active use of the app counts towards GetBigReward$®.
Mobile Banking safety
To easily download to your device, text CCCUMOBILE to 414-11.
In order to use the app on your Apple device, you'll need iOS 6.0 or later. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
In order to use the app on your Android device, you'll need version 2.3 or above.
Access your Community Choice credit card information on the go! Use the Visa app to easily:
- Explore recent and pending purchases
- View your account balance and due date
- Make payments from anywhere
- Report a card lost or stolen
We know that using your phone to access some websites can be frustrating. You'll love the experience on our website because it adjusts to whichever device you are using. Give it a shot from your phone or tablet!