- Improve the content of our websites for your future visits.
- Customize the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual consumer.
- Notify you about updates to our website (if you have asked to be notified of updates or new releases).
External links to third parties
- The member is leaving Community Choice Credit Union’s website;
- The member is linking to an alternate website not operated by the Community Choice Credit Union;
- Community Choice Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website;
- Community Choice Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the Community Choice Credit Union.
Emails containing sensitive information
Non-customer (consumer) information
- To enable cookies in Internet Explorer 5 or similar browsers:
- Start Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" menu
- Next Click "Internet Options..."
- Click the "Security" tab
- Click "Custom Level..."
- Use the scroll bar until you can see Cookies on the left.
- Click "Enable"
- Click "OK"
- Click "OK" Congratulations! You have just enabled Internet Explorer to receive cookies.
- That's it! your browser is now configured to receive cookies.
- Go to keyword: PREFERENCES to open the AOL Preferences window.
- From the "Organization" column, click on "Internet Properties (www)".
- In the AOL Internet Properties window, click on the "Security" tab.
- Highlight the "Internet" zone and click the "Custom Level" button.
- Scroll to the section labeled "Cookies." Make sure the options "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer" and "Allow per-session cookies" are enabled.
Cookies and privacy
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Personal information – Community Choice Credit Union does not collect or use underage members' personal information through this website.
- Site traffic records – Community Choice Credit Union collects information on domain names and dates and times of visits to CommunityChoiceCU.com. This information includes no personal identifiers and allows Community Choice Credit Union to record website traffic to improve navigation and content.
- Cookies – Cookie information is never sold, given or disclosed to third parties.
- Email – Community Choice Credit Union may use feedback information from readers to respond to inquiries, comments or suggestions when emails are initiated by the visitor to the Credit Union website. Email information is never sold, given or disclosed to third parties.