Business Planning & Advice in Michigan
Information to expand your business knowledge
Tools you can use
- Small Business Association of Michigan - helping you produce more, sell more, earn more, and pay less!
- The official IRS website providing info about business deductions, expenses, taxes, and more.
- The Service Core of Retired Executives is a non-profit organization that offers support, counseling and education for businesses.
- The Michigan Small Business, Technology and Development Center is a great resource for templates, guides, educational offerings, and information related to starting or growing a business in Michigan.
- The State of Michigan website offers the Business and Economic Growth Department and provides the perfect business solution to enhance your relationship with Michigan.
For more information please contact a Business Services team member at 877.243.2528 ext. 1043 or at BusinessLending@CommunityChoiceCU.com.